Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day Goodies

Unfortunately, I have been sick for the past week, so I have not been doing any scrapbooking, crafting... or really anything at all. I have on the other hand been mindlessly looking through hundreds of blog posts! (Ok, maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration.) So, since I don't have any cute Valentine stuff of my own, I thought I would share some my favorites that I came across.


Chalkboard Picture Frame
Love this Chalkboard Picture Frame from The Moody Fashionista.



Ribbon Napkin Holder
This napkin holder from Dirt Cheap Decor is so simple, and yet so cute!!



Flower Pillow
I absolutely fell in love with this flower pillow at Craft Closet.
You can get the tutorial over at The Crafting Chicks.



Valentine Cake Balls
I don't know about you, but I LOVE cake bites!
I found these absolutely gorgeous Valentine ones at Cake Journal.




And these lingerie cookies from How Does She are adorable!!!
I think my husband would definitely like getting these for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment