Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Blocks

You know it's going to be a good day when you come across a great new blog (well new to me), and you find an adorable, easy project like this. Inspiring Creations has a complete tutorial on how to make these bright and cheery Spring Blocks.

I actually have the perfect place already picked out for them, right next to my pretty flowers. I know it's completely off topic, but I have to tell you... I bought some beautiful pink gerberas at the grocery store three weeks ago, and they are still perfect! Actually, they are still drinking the water... who would have thought?

Anyways, back to the blocks... you could easily change these to match any holiday or season. I am not big on St. Patrick's Day, but no matter how big the holiday you could make a set to put out and always look a little festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment