Sunday, February 20, 2011

Recipe Box Redo

Hi All... I know it has been too long since my last post, but I'm here!!! You know how life gets super crazy and the next thing you know, it's two weeks later? Well, that has pretty much been my last two weeks. Busy is good though, right?

My son started Little League, and I volunteered to be "Team Mom"... what was I thinking???? Actually, I think it is going to be a lot of fun, but it definitely entails a lot more than I realized! One of those things is a gift basket auction... each team donates a gift basket, and the team mom (me) is responsible for getting the donations and putting it all together. So in case you were wondering why I am telling you all this.... we need donations!!!! If you have an online business you would like to promote (or if you have a business that happens to be in San Diego) and you would like to donate an item or gift certificate, email me and let me know!

Ok, now on to the fun stuff...

I found this great recipe box remake over at How Does She. Let me tell you, I definitely need one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment