Monday, January 7, 2013

Pursonal Style

I have always liked shopping at small businesses. Now being one myself, I realize even more just how important it is. So when I come across an awesome small company, I want everyone else to know about it too!

I was looking for a new portable office (i.e. shoulder bag) and came across this little handmade beauty in an online shop called Pursonal Style...


Isn't it pretty? It was love at first sight.

I ordered it, and it shipped the very next day. When I got it and opened the box, this is what I found...


Yes, it was wrapped like a present! I was already excited to get the package, but that just made it 10 times better!


The bag is absolutely beautiful! The quality of work is outstanding and the stitching on it is perfect! I love that it has the little pocket in front, which is perfect for my phone and keys. There are also two pockets inside to hold smaller items, one of which closes with a button so it's more private and secure.

So, if you are looking for a new bag, or just like looking, go over to Pursonal Style!





P.S. I am not being paid in any way, shape or form to endorse this business. I just had a wonderful experience, got a great product and wanted to share it with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment