Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pinterest... Oh My Goodness!!!


Have you discovered Pinterest yet? I just did a couple of days ago, and let me tell you... I LOVE IT!!! It's like an online scrapbook of pretty.


You make up different category "boards", and by clicking a button, you start "pinning" your favorite things. Then, there they are for you to look at and go back to. The great thing is that it saves the link for the original location so you can always find your way back to that website.

Just in case you were wondering, this isn't a sales pitch for Pinterest... they don't know I'm talking about it. I just have been having so much fun finding all the lovely goodies on there, that I had to share it with you. But be warned... it's seriously addicting! I could spend hours and hours looking through all the pictures! So, happy pinning!





P.S. Did you see the dragonfly cupcakes??? They are from The Cake Parlour... they have the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos!
    Thank you so much for your award, I really appreciate it, and thank you for visiting me at
    www.christiniyogini.blogspot.com
    You're a darling!!!

    ReplyDelete