Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pretty as a Flower

Two of my many favorite things in the world are pink daisies and my daughter. One day I had my pink daisy embellishment on my craft table and I just happened to put my daughter's school pictures down right next to it. 


This gave me a great idea for a simple layout to use for both! Digging through the stacks I found some pink flower paper to use as a background and a brown polkadot paper to use as a base. To help tie the embellishment in, I just used the colors from the embellishment to frame the photo and the "Pretty as a Flower" label. Instead of having the flower "free-floating" on the page, I decided to give it the look as if it was growing out of the ground by placing it behind the label. I think it turned out really cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment