Monday, December 31, 2012

Getting Ready To Party

Are you ready? It's almost 2013! Whether you are celebrating with your little family like we are, or having 50 of your closest friends over, here are some great ideas to help you get ready for tonight.


I found these gorgeous party hats over at the Spellbinders blog. You can get the full tutorial and whip up some fun hats using your beautiful scrapbook paper.


You can get all the info on these yummy looking meatball sliders at the Better Homes and Gardens website. I think I'm looking forward to these more than I should... and they are done in the crockpot so they can get cooking while I'm making my hats!


Ok, who am I kidding? I'm definitely looking forward to a strawberry champagne cocktail the most! You can find the super simple recipe at the Food Magazine website.

So, put on your party hat, have a little nibble, make a toast and give your loved one a great big kiss. Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment